Gladstone STEM in Schools Program
Sponsored directly by APLNG, the Gladstone STEM in Schools Program excites students and their teachers in the learning and teaching of STEM.
Students participate in hands-on learning to broaden their minds about these disciplines, while activities build teacher capacity and capability in the teaching of STEM subjects.
Students are targeted from Year-6 through to Y-12 with the full suite of activities being designed and informed from extensive consultation with schools and local industry.
Activities reflect real-life learning and adopt a cross industry context to incorporate the LNG sector and other STEM pathway fields.
- Powering our Future
- Pit to Port
- STEM Stepping
- Physics in Flight
- Classroom to Career
- Tradies for a Day
- Teacher Professional Development
- Ambassador Program
- Oresome Minds Camp
- Supporting STEM education in the Gladstone region
- Building the capacity and capabilities of Teachers across the Gladstone region
- Promoting Gladstone professional bodies and University.
- View the calendar to find upcoming Gladstone STEM in Schools workshops near you
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No