QMEA/QGC Robotics Futures Program
The Robotic Futures program aims to excite teachers and their students in the learning and teaching of STEM, and uses automation and robotics to drive interest and acquisition of skills.
Teachers’ ability to teach STEM subjects will be enhanced through exciting and engaging experiences linked to the Australian Digital Technologies Curriculum, as will their general capabilities in information communication technologies (ICT).
Students in tandem with their teachers participate in hands-on learning to broaden their minds about the advances in these technologies and need for complementary skills.
- Mining Innovators – Robotics Teacher Professional Development sessions
- Digital Capital Champions
- Dro.Bo.Bots – primary
- Resourceful Robots – secondary
- Building skills capabilities in teachers across primary and secondary
- Showcasing the latest digital technology advancements and ways to implement into classrooms
- Attendance at the Central Queensland Junior Robotics Competition.
- View the calendar to find upcoming Robotics Futures workshops near you
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No