QMEA Student Ambassador Program
The QMEA selects up to 20 of the best and brightest senior students each year to become QMEA Student Ambassadors.
Year 11 students from both VET and professional pathways are eligible to apply for this program to take up their roles in Year 12.
Students selected as QMEA Student Ambassadors participate in activities over 12 months that will increase their understanding of the resources sector, provide opportunities for networking with other students and industry representatives and develop leadership skills.
Students are required to attend a three-day QMEA Student Ambassador Program in Brisbane in December.
During the year, they will also be invited to participate in many QMEA activities and may be asked to promote the QMEA and the benefits of working in the resources sector to industry, students and the community.
- Exposure to the cutting edge of the resources industry and an opportunity to meet with business leaders
- An opportunity to start building a professional network
- Exposure to tertiary institutions, possible employers and life in Brisbane through site visits, Southbank tour and head office visits.
- Unparalleled opportunities for networking with like-minded students and industry representatives
- Development of leadership skills.
- View the calendar to see dates of the Ambassador Program, or contact Dan Rea (firstname.lastname@example.org) for application information.
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No