Resources & Infrastructure Workplace Preparation Cert II Program
This entry-level training is conducted in QMEA partner schools and trade training centres and provides a direct career pathway to the minerals and energy sector for Years 10, 11 and 12.
The focus is the completion of entry-level qualifications toward operator and trade pathways.
The QMEA supports and offers a range of delivery models including online delivery, supported by short courses to undertake practical training. This training is offered in various locations and the delivery model will vary depending on partnerships established with local industry.
The program includes an online theory component, a practical project, work placement and if possible, a site tour or equivalent.
- Allows participants to experience facets of the mining industry
- Flexible study options online or face-to-face
- Industry recognised training
- Qualification adds points to your QCE certificate
- View the calendar to find upcoming RIWP Cert II programs happening near you
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No