Make it now in Trade (MINT) camps
Students are selected via application through their school.
These students attend a five-day program and complete trade-based challenges.
They also work with tradespeople or apprentices to complete their project.
Students participate in activities including orientation, safety induction, fabrication, mechanical and electrical training tasks, and possible industry tours to mine sites and workshops.
- A working understanding of careers within the minerals and energy industries
- Experience a simulated work environment
- Able to make better informed decisions on future career paths and school subject choices
- Supports students to work towards completing Certificate I or II in RIO.
- View the calendar to find upcoming MINT camps for the year
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No