QMEA’s annual professional development program includes a range of activities and support for teachers.
The plan, informed by QMEA school input and industry innovation, focuses on the following areas:
- Arduino Coding
- OresomeResources website – resources for teachers
The aim of the teacher professional development program is to establish and foster communities of learning with teachers from across the QMEA network.
- Upskilling teachers in skills related to using technologies within the classroom
- Understanding resources sector contexts for inclusion in curriculum
- Building networks of teachers across schools
- View the calendar to find upcoming teacher PD workshops near you
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No